Bellissimo BV-120 Deluxe Violin Outfit Options
Bellissimo BV-120 Deluxe Violin Outfit
Bellissimo BV-120 Deluxe Violin Outfit
♦ Handmade Spruce Top
♦ Maple Back and Sides
♦ All Ebony Hardwood Fittings
♦ Ebony Tailpiece w 4 Fine Tuners
♦ Brazilwood Horsehair Bow w Rosin
♦ Oblong Violin Tour Case
♦ Shop Setup w D'Addario Prelude Strings
• Violin Rental with Option to Purchase
• $18.95 per Month
• Choose your Upfront Rental Period. (Account then moves to monthly as stated in automated billing terms.)
• No obligation after the upfront rental period.
• Purchase Option Included.
• You my apply up to 18 months of paid rental fees toward purchase at anytime.
• Exchange size as needed
• Insurance is included. No added fee.
bellissimo bv-120 deluxe VIOLIN rental | violinrentals.com
The next logical choice in our beginner violin selections. The Bellissimo BV-120 Deluxe Student Violin is a great place to start. The BV-120 violin outfit offers many of the features teachers want to see in a beginner violin. Solid tonewoods, ebony tailpiece, oblong case, optimum playability and sound while staying within a budget. This violin meets all of those points. To order, click on and review the details for the upfront rental option you would like to start out with, click the "Rent Now" button on the option page and proceed through our easy checkout.. Paying for a bigger upfront rental block saves on shipping and more. We accept Visa, MC, Discover and American Express. You will receive an order acknowledgment and welcome e-mail with additional details. Average delivery time is 2 - 4 Business Days. ( we process and ship quickly! ) You can upgrade or exchange size at anytime while your renting. Our plan grows with you! We have put together a short F.A.Q. list below which addresses some the most commonly asked questions.
for this violin...save on shipping or get a free month by starting out with a bigger upfront violin rental block.
- How do I order?
- Click the Rent Now Button and proceed through checkout. You will recieve an order acknowledgment/welcome e-mail that also contains other useful information.
- Where are you located, can I come in to pickup my instrument?
- We are based in NH. We have no walk-in locations. All orders must be placed online via our website and shipped. This is key to the success of our unique program and pricing.
- How do you ship my instrument and how long will it take for delivery?
- We use UPS and Fed Ex for shipping and typical average delivery runs 2-4 business days.
- If my violin needs repair how does that work?
Repairs are covered. Typically we handle a repair as a replacement exchange. We send out a replacement along with a tag for return of your current violin. Shipping applies. It's extremely rare we receive a request to repair a violin. Tasks such as string replacement and other basic maintenance procedures are easily performed by the student or teacher.
- Can I exchange size?
- Yes of course. Simply e-mail us and let us know what size you wish to exchange to. We will send out the size you need along with a prepaid tag for return of your current violin. Shipping charges apply on any exchange.
- Can I purchase my rental? How much is it?
- Optional buyouts are listed on the last line of your rental contract. You can view buyout prices by clicking the rent now button and scrolling down.
- Is this Rent-To-Own?
- This is a rental with option to purchase plan that allows up to a specific amount of paid months to be applied toward optional purchase. Payments beyond that allowable timeframe would be strictly rental fees. This program allows a lower rental fee while maintaining your option to purchase and confirming long term interest in playing the instrument. Straight Rent-To-Own plans are also available however those plans are more expensive monthly and structured differently. Buy Now options are also available.
- How do I return my instrument?
You may find the return form and instructions under the site links portion of our web menu.
custom shop violins
its a string thing
Violin, Viola or Cello, the world of string instuments is a spectacular introduction to the tonal world of music. ViolinRentals.com seeks to provide quality string instruments to students throughout the USA and offers a unique online ordering format with delivery direct to the home. We ship to all USA locations. No middle man rental companies stores or affiliates, just one to one personal service.
All of our violins, violas and cellos ship with a fresh shop setup and adjustment and new strings and arrive ready to play. All rentals include an option to purchase. We also offer straight Rent-To-Own Violin plans as well as Buy Now options.
Be the first to know about the hap's
Stay up to date with our Newsletter and E-Mail Specials and Discounts. Sign-Up today.