Nationwide Violin, Viola and Cello Rentals
Order Online Now - No Credit Check - Easy Approval
Marinelli VT-1419-MLS Student Violin Rental w Option to Purchase
VT-1419 Violin Outfit
$15.95 Per Month
Marinelli VT-1419-MLS Student Violin Outfit
♦ Spruce Top - Available in many sizes.
♦ Maple Back and Sides
♦ Ebony Pegs, Chinrest and Fingerboard.
♦ Otto Metal Tailpiece w 4 Fine Tuners
♦ Wood Horsehair Bow w Rosin
♦ Violin Tour Case
♦ Shop Setup w D'Addario Prelude Strings
♦ BONUS - FREE VIOLIN CARE KIT!
♦ BONUS - FREE SHOULDER REST!
• $15.95 per Month
• Choose your Upfront Rental Period. (Account then moves to monthly as stated in automated billing terms.)
• No obligation after the upfront rental period.
• Purchase Option Included.
• You my apply up to 18 months of paid rental fees toward purchase at anytime.
• Exchange size as needed
• Insurance is included. No added fee.
marinelli vt-1419-mls VIOLIN rental outfit | violinrentals.com
The Marinelli VT1419 Student Violin is a great place to start if your looking to begin learning to play the violin. The VT1419 offers many of the features teachers want to see in a beginner violin. This ViolinRentals.com entry violin rental offers solid tonewoods, easy playability and sound while staying within a budget. This violin meets all of those points. Rent here by selecting the upfront rental period block you want to start with. You can save money by choosing the larger 6 or 9 month upfront blocks (Free Shipping on the 6 Month Option & Free Shipping and the 9th Month Free on the 9 Month Option). You can review each option and choose the one that best meets your requirement. (Upfront rental period is non-refundable). Once you decide, click the option button and this will direct you to that specific option page for your review. To order, click the "Rent Now" button on the option page proceed through our easy checkout process. You will receive an order acknowledgment and welcome e-mail with additional details. Our average delivery time is 2 - 4 Business Days (UPS / FED EX Ground). You can upgrade or exchange size at anytime while your renting and insurance is already included with this rental plan (most other companies charge extra for insurance/damage coverage). You may upgrade or exchange size at anytime while your renting. Our plan grows with you! We have put together a short F.A.Q. list below which addresses some the most commonly asked questions.
.....other available violin options to consider.
- How do I order?
- Select your preferred upfront rental period/option and review the details. Click the Rent Now Button and proceed through checkout. You will recieve an order acknowledgment/welcome e-mail that also contains other useful information.
- Where are you located, can I come in to pickup my instrument?
- We are based in NH. We have no walk-in locations. All orders must be placed online via our website and shipped. This is key to the success of our unique program and pricing.
- How do you ship my instrument and how long will it take for delivery?
- We use UPS and Fed Ex for shipping and typical average delivery runs 2-4 business days.
- Will my violin arrive ready to play?
Every violin recieves a pro shop setup, adjustment and tuning just prior to shipping. Of course fine-tuning as well as cleaning/string wipe down are daily maintenance duties.
- If my violin needs repair how does that work?
Repairs are covered. Typically we handle a repair as a replacement exchange. We send out a replacement along with a tag for return of your current violin. Shipping applies. It's extremely rare we receive a request to repair a violin. Tasks such as string replacement and other basic maintenance procedures are easily performed by the student or teacher.
- Can I exchange size?
- Yes of course. Simply e-mail us and let us know what size you wish to exchange to. We will send out the size you need along with a prepaid tag for return of your current violin. Shipping charges apply on any exchange.
- Can I purchase my rental? How much is it?
- Optional buyouts are listed on the last line of your rental contract. You can view buyout prices by clicking the rent now button and scrolling down. We also run occassional Buyout Specials that provide the oppurtunity to receive a discount on your remaining buyout total. You can request your buyout total at anytime via the site links portion of our web menus.
- Is this Rent-To-Own?
- This is a rental with option to purchase plan that allows up to a specific amount of paid months to be applied toward optional purchase. Payments beyond that allowable timeframe would be strictly rental fees. This program allows a lower rental fee while maintaining your option to purchase and confirming long term interest in playing the instrument. Straight Rent-To-Own plans are also available however those plans are more expensive monthly and structured differently. Buy Now options are also available.
- How do I return my instrument?
You may find the return form and instructions under the site links portion of our web menu.
its a string thing
Violin, Viola or Cello, the world of string instuments is a spectacular introduction to the tonal world of music. ViolinRentals.com seeks to provide quality string instruments to students throughout the USA and offers a unique online ordering format with delivery direct to the home. We ship to all USA locations. No middle man rental companies stores or affiliates, just one to one personal service.
All of our violins, violas and cellos ship with a fresh shop setup and adjustment and new strings and arrive ready to play. All rentals include an option to purchase. We also offer straight Rent-To-Own Violin plans as well as Buy Now options.
Be the first to know about the hap's
Stay up to date with our Newsletter and E-Mail Specials and Discounts. Sign-Up today.