Marinelli VT-1419-MLS Violin Outfit | Rent-To-Own Plan
Rent-To-Own Marinelli VT-1419-MLS Violin Outfit
Marinelli VT-1419-MLS Rent-To-Own Violin Outfit
♦ Brand New Violin (may exchange size as needed during program) - Available in many sizes.
♦ Spruce Top
♦ Maple Back and Sides
♦ Ebony Pegs, Chinrest and Fingerboard.
♦ Otto Metal Tailpiece w 4 Fine Tuners
♦ Wood Horsehair Bow w Rosin
♦ Violin Tour Case
♦ Shop Setup w D'Addario Prelude Strings
• 24 Months to Own - Rent-To-Own Plan
• 4 Months Upfront = $99.80
• Monthly @ $24.95 per month after the upfont rental period for 20 monthly payments.
• No obligation after the upfront rental period.
• Service & Repair Coverage Included
• FREE SHIPPING
• $99.80 Total @ Checkout
4 Months Upfront @ $24.95 per Month
FREE SHIPPING = $99.80 Total @ Checkout
Rent-To-Own 24 Month Plan | Pay First 4 Months Upfront
Select Size & Click the Rent-To-Own Button
Then 20 Months @ $24.95 per month to own.
Total End of Program Price = $598.80
(You may exchange size during the program at anytime)
marinelli vt-1419-mls VIOLIN outfit | 24 Month rent-to-own plan | BRAND NEW VIOLIN | violinrentals.com
The Marinelli VT1419 Student Violin 24 Month Rent-To-Own Plan is a great place to start if your looking to begin learning to play the violin. The VT1419 offers many of the features teachers want to see in a beginner violin. This ViolinRentals.com entry violin rental offers solid tonewoods, easy playability and sound while staying within a budget. This violin meets all of those points. Rent-To-Own here by selecting the size you need first, then click the Rent-To-Own Button and proceed through checkout. You can exchange size as needed during the program. Our plan grows with you! You will receive an order acknowledgment and welcome e-mail with additional details. Our average delivery time is 2 - 4 Business Days (UPS / FED EX Ground). We have put together a short F.A.Q. list below which addresses some the most commonly asked questions.
- How do I order?
- Click the Rent-To-Own Button and proceed through checkout. You will recieve an order acknowledgment/welcome e-mail that also contains other useful information.
- Where are you located, can I come in to pickup my instrument?
- We are based in NH. We have no walk-in locations. All orders must be placed online via our website and shipped. This is key to the success of our unique program and pricing.
- How do you ship my instrument and how long will it take for delivery?
- We use UPS and Fed Ex for shipping and typical average delivery runs 2-4 business days.
- Will my violin arrive ready to play?
Every violin recieves a pro shop setup, adjustment and tuning just prior to shipping. Of course fine-tuning as well as cleaning/string wipe down are daily maintenance duties.
- If my violin needs repair how does that work?
Repairs are covered. It's extremely rare we receive a request to repair a violin. Tasks such as tuning, string replacement and other basic maintenance procedures are easily performed by the student or teacher. Should your violin require repair, it must be shipped to our ship for service. We will service/repair the violin and return it to you as quickly as possible. We can arrange a pickup and return shipping service on request. Shipping charges apply.
- Can I exchange size?
- Yes of course. Simply e-mail us and let us know what size you wish to exchange to. We will send out the size you need along with a prepaid tag for return of your current violin. Shipping charges apply on any exchange.
- Can cancel my plan and return the violin?
Yes, you are not obligated beyond the initial upfront rental. You can return anytime. You may find the Rental Return Form and Instructions under the Site Links portion of our web menu.
- Can I buyout my instrument early?
Yes you may. You can Request Your Buyout Total via the link under the Site Links portion of our web menu. We will process you early buyout upon request. We also run occassional Buyout Specials during the year so you may save on early buyout.
- Can I upgrade to a more expensive violin?
Yes. Details and conditions apply. We handle that on a per request basis as there are many variables to consider, so give us a call directly if you wish to upgrade.
its a string thing
Violin, Viola or Cello, the world of string instuments is a spectacular introduction to the tonal world of music. ViolinRentals.com seeks to provide quality string instruments to students throughout the USA and offers a unique online ordering format with delivery direct to the home. We ship to all USA locations. No middle man rental companies stores or affiliates, just one to one personal service.
All of our violins, violas and cellos ship with a fresh shop setup and adjustment and new strings and arrive ready to play. All rentals include an option to purchase. We also offer straight Rent-To-Own Violin plans as well as Buy Now options.
Be the first to know about the hap's
Stay up to date with our Newsletter and E-Mail Specials and Discounts. Sign-Up today.